Monday 8 August 2011

One of those days!!!

It has just been one of those days.  Mimi has been a little tinker most of the day.
I just had to get out of the house.  So we popped up to B&Q first thing to change some light bulbs we brought the other day.  Mimi continued to test the boundaries and kept pulling everything off the shelf and running away, needless to say I had only wanted to swap the light bulbs so didn't bother with a trolley.  I have concluded that for future reference this is a mistake as there is no where to put her when she is being naughty and also you never only get the ONE thing you went in for.  We left with an array of items, all of which were in the sale.  Mimi got a new paddling pool for the grand sum of £2 - what a bargain and Daddy got some new plants.

On returning home luckily for all concerned my mood had improved somewhat.  Especially as I think Mimi has cracked the potty training.  Only problem is I am going to have to refill the goody bag!!

On the basis that my car has to go to the garage tomorrow as it is due a service and has developed a nasty clonking noise I decided we would wash the car.  Mimi was in her element and eagerly participated.  For her efforts she has been given £1.50 pocket money.




After lunch and in between a prolonged visit from A I managed to finish one of my projects I have been trying to do for a while.

A fabric embroidered card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...