Thursday 1 December 2011

1st down 100 to go.

One of my goals on my 101 list was to resign from my job.  You know when something isn't right and this Monday I handed in my notice.
  1. Resign from my job.  Finish date February half term.
I am fairly nervous as it will mean that I will be skint, however sometimes you just need to put trust in fate and see where it takes you.  All I know is that I am not destined to be a Home Economics Teacher!!

What a bugger, we are sitting here waiting for our dinner when I went to check on it I have discovered that the dam cooker has decided to pack up 3 weeks before Christmas!!!  GREAT!  The nice bottle of wine we just brought as a Christmas Present is looking rather appealing!

Cooker aside I have completed some of my Christmas shopping and I have made two of my Christmas Cakes- good job I decided not to cook the other two this evening otherwise I would have been really hacked off.

This week I went out with my friend K for the day and we stopped in at Poinsettia Walk.  I would never have gone there if K hadn't suggested it.  It was a really random place.  They supply trade and have lots of green houses just full to brimming with Poinsettias.  I always thought that there were only Red Poinsettias, but they had different shades of Red, White ones, Pink ones, you name it they had it.













1 comment:

  1. Well done for the job resignation, the exact same thing happened to me :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...