Tuesday 4 October 2011

Wow what fab weather we had all weekend.  What a shame its going to end tomorrow.  We went to the beach early Sunday morning.  There were loads of people out prawning.  It truly was a fabulous day.  Difficult to believe that it was October.  I even donned my swimming costume and dipped my toes.  Bit too chilly for my liking but plenty of other people enjoyed a dip.  We eventually managed to persuade Mimi to go paddling and then struggled to get her back out because she loved it so much.  When the weather is like this I always think how idyllic it is here.  It really feels like you are on holiday.  However in the winter it can be very bleak.

Is this really October?!  What a beautiful morning.

What an amazing view


Mimi finally decided she wanted to go paddling.  Here we are jumping the waves.


Mimi & her little friend playing on the beach.

We caught a couple of prawns and a shrimp.  I always thought that prawns and shrimps were the same so I learnt something new.  A shrimp has speckles and a little tail with black edging where as a prawn is all clear in colour.


In the afternoon one of our friends had a party for their 50th birthday.  They live right on the beach and so most of the party ended up in the sea.








Other than enjoying this beautiful weather I have been putting together a new website

http://www.groov-ekidz.com/


I would be really tickled if some of you guys could check it out for me and let me know what you think.  Most weeks one or all of the supermarkets have offers on Nappies, Baby wipes and other baby essentials but it is difficult to know whether you are getting the best deal or not.  The aim of the website is to bring it all together in one easily accessible place.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...