Sunday 19 February 2012

Lazy Days

We have had a bit of a lazy weekend.


Coffee at Cafe Nero at the Ashford Designer Outlet. I brought the muffin to share but we didn't really get much of a look-in!  


Lunch with Mikes Brother and family.  My sister in-law and Mimi's cousin took her out into the garden to collect freshly picked sprouts for lunch.  I had never realised how easy it is to grow them.  I think I will add them to our short-list of vegetables to grow this summer.




Mimi & Mr Doggy had fun playing on their beautiful rocking horse.




Whilst Daddy and the boys had fun playing with his boat in the garden.  They are so lucky.  They have a stunning garden with river and mill-pond.......Perfect for model boats!




A perfect day.  What more could you ask for, great company, great food on a beautiful if cold winters day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...