Sunday 12 February 2012

All Change

Friday was officially my last day at work.  I was really nervous about going in to work but actually I had a lovely day, finished with a good evening out - (although I drank far too much and suffered all day yesterday!)  Everybody was very generous and I was presented with some great gifts.  One of them being lovely pink bag (I have a love of handbags - but hey which girl doesn't!) which Mimi instantly took a shine to.

Gosh this was taken quite early on in the evening - I think?

With a new day and a clear head I am looking forward to what the future might bring.  I think top of my list is to sort this house out! I am still working on my 101 in 1001 and I have plenty of craft projects on the go which need completing, and of course I am looking forward to the Brit Mums Live.

My day was made even better when I came home and found my huge box of Jelly Belly's which I won courtesy of Munchkins.




Yesterday when we woke up our kitchen was a balmy 8 degrees and outside it was -6, this morning it is slightly warmer at -4.7.  The wind finally decided to drop off enough that I felt it wasn't too cold to take Mimi outside to build a snowman. I needed the fresh air!  However our snowman became a snow blob because the snow was so powdery that we just could not form it in to a ball.  It is crazy we have now had this snow on the ground for over a week.  Wonder if we will get any more?  I don't think winter has finished with us just yet.  My onions looked like they needed some water but I was a bit worried about watering them in-case the water froze and ruined them.





Here is to change.  One door closes and another one opens.  I wonder what fate will bring us.

3 comments:

  1. glad your last day at work went well.. I also won some yummy jelly belly beans from Munchkins :) mine have pretty much disapeared already... so much for me getting to enjoy them alone!
    I'm sure change will bring good things to you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is good. Hope you're looking forward to it! Will be nice to hopefully meet you at Brit Mums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comments and words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...