Friday 6 January 2012

WoooHoooo

My new sewing machine has arrived!!!!!  I wonder what will be my first project?!  Having waited so long before finally deciding to take the plunge I took one look at it and put it straight back in the box; it looked far too intimidating with all the different functions and an instruction booklet and inch thick.
Back to normality today after the Christmas break.  Christmas already feels like a distant memory!  Although I shouldn't complain too much as 5 weeks today I leave my job, hopefully I will then find time to play around properly with my new sewing machine.

Mimi has brought home George the Pre-school Bear.  It is all very cute.  He comes with a little diary, and a note.  We have to take him out with us for a few days and then write up his adventures in the diary with some photos.  I wonder what adventures he will get up to with us over the weekend.




2011 saw the start of Mummy & Mimi and lots of other exciting adventures.  2012 has got off to a good start and I am looking forward to what the new year will bring.  There are plenty of changes on the horizon.  I have a few plans up my sleeve and I hope to continue crossing off things on my list of 101 things to do.  I wish everyone else a Happy New Year for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...